On site router and firewall is very important. Our suggested minimum is a pfSense router. Other routers will work but we can hit your printers with a proper ipSec VPN site to site router.
This one from the makers of pfSense is from Netgate https://www.netgate.com/solutions/pfsense/sg-3100.html
The SG-3100 pfSense Security Gateway Appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance at an excellent price in a compact footprint. With preloaded pfSense software, the SG-3100 is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. Flexibility is built in to the SG-3100 with upgrade options such as a m.2 SATA SSD, LTE cellular, or mPCIe Wi-Fi.
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Small, desktop form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.